Help students learn to be good digital citizens! Common Sense Media has free resources, curriculum, videos, digital passports, posters, toolkits, and more!
Teachers, learn more about digital citizenship… AEA PD Online‘s self-paced courses are designed for educators who want to start and complete a course on their own schedule. Self-paced courses are available for one license renewal credit, sub authorization, and para-educator renewal for $70. This course will take you through the elements of digital citizenship as a method to inform staff and students on their role in our digital society. It will encompass an Overview to Digital Citizenship, Cyberbullying & Online Safety, Digital Literacy, Netiquette, and Digital Security.
The self-paced course includes the following modules:
- Self-Paced Course Introduction
- Digital Citizenship: Cyberbullying and Online Safety
- Digital Citizenship: Digital Literacy
- Digital Citizenship: Digital Netiquette
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Digital Citizenship: Digital Security