Zaption is a web tool that allows teachers to add interactive content (images, text, and questions) to existing online videos. Student progress and understanding can be easily tracked by teachers to inform instruction.
With Zaption, it is easy to create “tours” and share them with students – with a click of a button, you can share a video lesson via Google Classroom! Here is an example to try out: Winter – Could You Survive?
Zaption is giving away 2 – 1 year Pro accounts at the Southwest edCamp Iowa on February 13th, 2016 at Abraham Lincoln High School in Council Bluffs as well as 60 day trial 60 day accounts to all attendees! Thanks, Zaption!!
Basic Version – Free
- Watch as many lessons as you want
- Create as many lessons as you want with 6 interactive elements
- Share lessons
- Track student progress and responses
- Copy/edit lessons from the Gallery
Pro Version – $89 per year includes all of the free features plus…
- Multiple videos for lessons
- 11 interactive elements, including discussions
- Advanced controls
- Upload private videos to Zaption
- Integrate Zaption with your LMS
There is a district license available as well.